Distance of Saxony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack Training

Go down

Attack Training Empty Attack Training

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 am

These are my opinions and observations.....

I am assuming all DST members know about the 50k scout min. you need to keep for our mutual defense.

The scout argument: They are the most versatile troop you can make..

Warriors are good, but scouts in numbers are the only practical way to help other members. Build them.....as soon as you can... Scouts 20x faster than warriors and take only 3% more casualties than warriors attacking the same barb.... Additionally Scouts have a 3/1 resource advantage over mixed troop scenarios. For example: I attacked 5100, cavs, pikes, swords, mix. Lost 15k archers won the battle. Even with the high loss of scouts I saved 3x the resources and made them 10x (it was something like that) faster in barracks and they don't eat as much when sitting around....

For those of you who have not been attacked yet, get ready....

Everyone needs to know what it is like to be attacked, at least once. The excited nervousness, controlled panic, (same thing) and what to do first.....

I strongly recommend we set up scenarios were we temporarily boot an officer so they can attack a DST member... I am asking all members to add to the list below..

What to do first:

Attacked member:
Tell someone on chat "I am being attacked by: (name and coords found in flashing reports icon,in "Enemy" file on left), your Embassy level and your coords...

DST Response:
"Standing "Reinforce Embassy" Order" members hearing this sends 5k scouts to reinforce the Embassy. Just send them now....Scouts only...Everyone....

An on line officer or experienced member will become your 2nd. (co pilot) and organize the scout reinforcement with other players after the initial Scout REO, keep you posted on attack report logs, possible strategies etc.
He may also contact other Friendly Alliances (when appropriate) in the area for assistance and generally be the person in your earpiece. If you need something tell all DST in chat and the 2nd. will get it done in an organized way...

2nd.

I can't finish this now...
Check back.. Better yet add your own thought's below and I'll copy you in...

Back to top Go down