Distance of Saxony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirage Attack Debriefing

Go down

Mirage Attack Debriefing Empty Mirage Attack Debriefing

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Let me say in spite of the fact that I preformed poorly, getting attacked is kinda fun, as long as you don't loose to much...This was the first time I was ever attacked....Next time I will do things differently. My opponent was a better player than I and the Host of Mirage, NoRacsm

What I did wrong:
Just about everything...

Upgrade your Embassy's now....
My Embassy was on lv. 2 when attack started. That's really dumb.. My friends can't help if there is no space for them..

Don't panic....
Tell an officer who is attacking you, there coords. and your city coords and ask for help, sooner rather than later..As a mater of fact STANDING ORDER (if I may be so bold) auto reinforce with scouts whoever is on line at that moment...Troops that do not fit will return on there own...

Hide your resources....
Gold last...You need it to pay the posting fee of .5% I could not figure out why I could not post my Iron.....This is why...

Top Gun:
Never went up against a human being...
This is not a resource attack....
I did not know where to look for the attack reports. The Enemy tab folks far left on in the reports.
I was not prepared for quick attacks, lots and lots and lots and lots over and over for 25 minutes...It only sounds boring I assure you..
We are going to have to practice our quick attack on a lv. 1 barb...I am starting tomorrow....Try to take a barb as a city or lower barb loyalty to 10...

Things that I did right... maybe:
I sent false enormous attacks that stopped him from attacking when he went into defense mode. Then recalled them 2m from the attack....About 30 min. reprieve with slow ballistas...Gave me time to reinforce with out the red flashing reports icon...

Comfort for loyalty:
I think that this is the single most important tactic..
All your troops, towers, defenses can be destroyed and if you can comfort quickly and hide the gold back in the market your city will never fall...And he will get tired..I am wondering weather closing the gates may be a good defensive tactic. Wait him out..Then all of DST can take him out....

We are attacked for your land, city and resources. Hide the resources, comfort the population and DST will reinforce with scouts indefinitely...
Make sure you have enough gold reinforcements from your other city for comforting...

Don't worry to much about loosing gold, fast attacks do not include transports..They can only take what they can carry.....That's not much...

In my opinion every member should hold 50k scouts for reinforcement of others...Not as many as you think. and they are great at taking valleys 100 miles away...Stop Building Warriors....

Please feel free to add what you saw during this engagement...

And thank you DST for the back up...

XM

Last edited by XMREG on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mirage Attack Debriefing Empty Re: Mirage Attack Debriefing

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:39 am

great info XM - thanks.

Back to top Go down