Distance of Saxony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginners guide stolen from oldfarts :P

2 posters

Go down

Beginners guide stolen from oldfarts :P Empty Beginners guide stolen from oldfarts :P

Post by Angel~j~ Sat May 09, 2009 12:12 am

You should build 1 cottage square, 4 lumber mills, 2 iron mines, 2 quarries, and 4 farms. You need to remember to upgrade all of these everyday. Upgrading your resource fields is a better way to make your city strong than to rely on plundering others. You need to be self sufficient.

Every city should have 3-4 warehouses. Warehouses protect your resources from plundering. You also need an academy, a relief station, an inn, a feasting hall, a rally point, a stable, a market place, a workshop, a forge, and a beacon tower. So, don't get crazy and build a whole bunch of cottages that you don't need and lose those resources when you have to blow them all up. Some of those buildings can't be built until you meet other requirements. (Follow the Quest guides.)

You should also build 4-5 barracks. I will talk about military operations in another post.

Make sure that in every city you have, you check the production. Set it to 100% and try to use up all your resources in upgrading so that someone does not come along and plunder you.

Hope this is a bit of help cheers

edited by Admin. <3
Angel~j~
Angel~j~
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Beginners guide stolen from oldfarts :P Empty Re: Beginners guide stolen from oldfarts :P

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Surprised Nothing like what I did >.<

Back to top Go down

Beginners guide stolen from oldfarts :P Empty Re: Beginners guide stolen from oldfarts :P

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:41 am

Thanks i used this to help my friend get started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:42 am

Wont Oldfarts be mad if they find out we stole their guide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty21 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 am

they probably got it from somewhere else, most of it is common knowledge anyway:P
Ghosty21
Ghosty21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down