Distance military guide

Go down

Distance military guide

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello, me again.
You new recruits might know me from my Quick Gold Guide (or QGG for short).
And I'm here to give you some advice on how to have successful attacks and how to keep your troop losses to a minimum.
And some members of Distance is going to help with this guide (if they want to that is)

-Never attack a valley or city and transport to an allied city at the same time. There's a bug in there that makes you lose way more troops.

Back to top Go down

Re: Distance military guide

Post by Angel~j~ on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 pm

So Zion are you saying, if I have sent goods and/or reinforcements of transporters to one of my other towns and/ or to another player's town, and I have troops on the march to attack a valley/city at the same time I will suffer more loses ???!! affraid
Angel~j~
Officer
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Angel~j~ wrote:So Zion are you saying, if I have sent goods and/or reinforcements of transporters to one of my other towns and/ or to another player's town, and I have troops on the march to attack a valley/city at the same time I will suffer more loses ???!! affraid

I'm not sure about the reinforcements half, but yeah.

-another tip is to build defenses (traps, archer towers, falling logs, etc) daily. It doesn't have to be like 1,000 or more. Just as low as 50 or 100 a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down