How to get great production and how to get rich fast!

Go down

How to get great production and how to get rich fast!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 pm

In my current main city (Fort Iron) I have more than 1,000,000 gold. Wanna know how to maintain a good production rate and earn some good gold at the same time? Here it is:

First, instead of building more resource fields in the empty spaces, upgrade your current resource buildings. That way, you'll get way faster production and save empty resource fields for later use. And as the level of a resource field goes higher, so will the amount of what it products that your city can hold.
(you'll always need to upgrade your farms and cottages if you want to have a large army. Dont upgrade your farms while you have a large army and your food production will go down)

Now that we got that covered, lets move on the the golden business.
If you notice that one type of resource is more than all the other ones, sell that chunk and balance the amount of resources (I know that sounds sort of dumb coming from me. But that's how I got that massive amount above in the first place)

Another thing you should be cautious of. In the market make sure you click on the resource you want to sell first! (I didn't do that and I ended up wiping out my food storage. That was a total disaster)

So, I hope you learned something new about Evony and Saxony today. And see you later.

-Comrade Zion

Last edited by Comrade zion on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: How to get great production and how to get rich fast!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh, one more thing. It doesn't matter about what amount you're selling. What matters is the price. It shouldn't be higher than 0.199 or 0.180. To you that price is crap. But it actually gets you some good gold (depending on the amount of the resource your selling), and it gets you gold fast.

Last edited by Comrade zion on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 am

SWEET thanks for the info woohoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 am

daz wrote:SWEET thanks for the info woohoo

Your welcome. Glad to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down