Distance of Saxony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Hero's do and how to use them.

Go down

What Hero's do and how to use them. Empty What Hero's do and how to use them.

Post by Ghosty21 Sat May 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Okay your hero's have 3 attributes, polotics, attack and inteligence.

Your mayor, should always have high politics because it will help your city produce more of everything. sending a hero high in politics wont be very benificial to attacking.

With attacking, a hero with high attack will kill armies easier, but will suffer more trap damage. so making traps is a good defence against heroes with high attack.

But a hero with high inteligence wont suffer as much trap damage and is good to attack towns with lots of traps defending it. but a town with alot of troups and things with high attack will damage an inteligent hero more.

I hope this bit of info serves well:)
Ghosty21
Ghosty21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Hero's do and how to use them. Empty Re: What Hero's do and how to use them.

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

wut if u have a both intelligent and high attack hero, will it just be hard to beat him?

Back to top Go down

What Hero's do and how to use them. Empty Re: What Hero's do and how to use them.

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Does politics affect the battles at all? Or just intellect and attack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty21 Wed May 13, 2009 5:22 am

well an allrounder attack+int is good, but it will take alot of levels and talent points to make and in turn will be half the attack or intelect of a hero with just intelect or attack. so i can only assume one with high int and att, will be good for attacking medium defended players and struggle a little more vs higher defended players.

I do not blieve politics helps battle at all. there is no politics in war, just bad politics that gets in the way of what needs to be done Razz but it sure does work wonders for resources Very Happy
Ghosty21
Ghosty21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 12:47 pm

You forgot to mention that attack increased production speed of armies and intelligence of the research. I don't see why you would need intelligence, but the increase in army construction can come in handy I've found if you have limited time to prepare for a large attack and don't mind a few less resources.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty21 Wed May 13, 2009 10:37 pm

oh yeah, forgot about that since i have done the research to increase speeds. well i guess its one of those things thats going to be a matter of personal preference. but its good to know what you are choosing Razz
Ghosty21
Ghosty21
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 2:08 am

I have 2 heroes in each town to be mayor, and 2 for attacking. Hero 1) My best politics, and the one I normally keep as mayor. 2) My best attack, used for attacking (when not mayor) and for increasing army production if I need it quickly. 3) Second best attack, for fighting if favorite attack is busy. 4) Best intellect for raiding people with gates shut.

Quite useful set of heroes to get by with and can give the advantage in a situation that may occur!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Adding to Kinni's note above.
When building your town, ordering research, etc., you will want to change the hero who is mayor.
* Keep your highest politics hero in for best production rates and building times.
* Before recruiting troops, appoint your highest attack hero. Order your troops. Put the POLITICS guy back in.
* Before beginning research, put your highest INTELLIGENCE guy as mayor, begin research. Then put you POLITICS guy back as mayor.

The time saved isn't huge, but small savings add up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum