Discussion on Walls

Go down

Discussion on Walls

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Are walls that important? I saw somewhere it wasn't but lets figure it out. This could be sort of a poll but we can't make it one because I want feedback and levels when you don't need them anymore. I know it makes your defenses a bit stronger but it is used for space for your defense. I think we last defense and get confused. If I'm totally wrong lets discuss this because this can keep our members from having to spend more resources then they need to. Lets start it off by the question, does anyone have more than 15k defenses? If you don't that means you only need a level 5.

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion on Walls

Post by Angel~j~ on Sat May 16, 2009 2:37 am

Yes walls are very important for the defence of your city. The more traps, towers, rolling logs, rock fall and such you have the better to anhilate an opposing army. Without these things enemies can just waltz right into you city and plunder it till their hearts delight. affraid Sad
So yes build walls the stronger the better. Smile
Also your beacon needs to be one level higher than your walls too. Smile
Angel~j~
Officer
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 16, 2009 6:34 pm

I have to agree. Walls are very important and have hit points that need to be reduced before they can get to the inside of your city. It`s worth noting that if you have your gates open to attack then they can just "walse right in". The higher the hit points the longer you hold them before they can engage your army and in that time the archer towers get lots and lots of shots ... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Also, the higher your walls, the better range your archers towers have, giving you an additional defence bonus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down